My Blog List

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Conditioning my Strength and Conditioning


As I lay at home some nights and ponder my next step in the process of achieving scratch golf, I feel a weakness, or perhaps better put, a lack of energy on a daily basis. As I search and try to find solutions to all my issues I seem to continue to overlook the most simple and controllable of all the skill sets to master......FITNESS! I write before you today a man who has finally come to terms with LAZY! Nutrition and fitness should be as second nature as breathing but alas they are neglected each and every day! My focus beginning 1/1/11 is to incorporate a complete fitness and diet regimen into my daily routine, above and beyond the range time. It's time to eliminate all options for error other than pure swing flaws and focus. Fitness MUST become a part of my life that cannot be overlooked or passed over for any reason, it must be a priority! I'm 36lbs lighter than I was a year ago and for a person of my body type that is a big no-no! I WILL regain my strength, I WILL regain my energy levels, and I WILL not accept anything less than complete success!!!

Fairways and Greens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment