My Blog List

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So fresh and so clean!

Happy New year to everyone!! It has been quite a journey in 2009 and looks like 2010 will be every bit as adventurous as 2009 was and beyond. New goals are in place along with focusing on attention to detail. The newly tuned golf swing is at about 90 percent, right on target for the opening tournament of 2010 at Twin Oaks on January 17th. Shot 82 yesterday at Tijeras Creek from the tips which were playing at 6900yds. Anyone who has played there knows it's quite the track from the tips so I was very proud of the way I played. I'm not seeing the really low scores I would like but I think something better is starting to come about. Consistency. I had one triple bogey and zero birdies so quite a few pars and that speaks volumes. Now we need to figure out how to knock some birdies down and get under 80 more often in 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment