welcome to "Journey to the center of the fairway". My new blog detailing my daily trials as I push towards achieving the elusive "scratch" handicap in golf! you will get detailed descriptions of my workouts, range time, distractions, round and tournament results and the like all throughout.
My Blog List
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
progress?
Yesterdays range session was quite the adventure. Balance appears to be the next major hurdle I must leap in order to continue to improve my swing. the ball flight and swing plane issues I have been battling are for the most part under control. I'm going to stay with those swing practices until after my self imposed Jan 17th deadline for implementing this new swing completely. My length has returned to normal so now I must focus more attention to my short game, learn some new pitch and chip shots as well learn better sand play. Putting is, as we all know, an ever ongoing process so no need to state the obvious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment