welcome to "Journey to the center of the fairway". My new blog detailing my daily trials as I push towards achieving the elusive "scratch" handicap in golf! you will get detailed descriptions of my workouts, range time, distractions, round and tournament results and the like all throughout.
My Blog List
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
wear and tear
yesterday's range session was as stated, filled with highs and lows. Last evening when arriving home I grabbed the door handle and instantly had a WTF moment! Looking down at my thumb there was a giant blister. In a flash I was in the kitchen, heating the end of a needle and released the pressure. I hope that it heals in time for the weekend as there are 3-4 rounds to be had. If it does not heal there will be plenty of tape used as a buffer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment