welcome to "Journey to the center of the fairway". My new blog detailing my daily trials as I push towards achieving the elusive "scratch" handicap in golf! you will get detailed descriptions of my workouts, range time, distractions, round and tournament results and the like all throughout.
My Blog List
Friday, December 18, 2009
holiday chaos!
It is rather tough to focus during this time of year. With the travel, the shopping, and the planning, who can focus? oh yea, those who are DEDICATED! Saying that, I feel at this moment I'm 75% dedicated. My new years resolution will be to maintain 100% focus on my goal and stay true to the process. Right now my swing is really at a turning point. I'm hitting more solid shots and the ball flight has been more consistent. As I continue to focus on swing plane and weight shift it is imperative that I push forward and take on new studies and keep pushing my game forward. Welcome to the BLOG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well young man... so very cool of you to start the Blog... you are an inspiration to the "SWING"..... i have to get back to improving my swing and winning my game! love you so very much - see you soon!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Crissy
I think you should focus on your spelling. Oh yea, lets go golfing early Saturday. Bring your notebook.
ReplyDelete