welcome to "Journey to the center of the fairway". My new blog detailing my daily trials as I push towards achieving the elusive "scratch" handicap in golf! you will get detailed descriptions of my workouts, range time, distractions, round and tournament results and the like all throughout.
My Blog List
Monday, December 21, 2009
night and day
Sometimes you have to wonder how you can be so bad at something one day and the next day be on point. Saturday my game resembled nothing close to a golfer who has been taking lessons, completely out of sync both mentally and physically. Then Sunday I was able to recover to appear as though I had some idea how to swing a club. The positive from the weekend is it ended strong with the swing starting to feel more natural and not forced. Range time each day this week before the holidays and keeping the focus not on the ball but on the swing and keeping to the lessons at hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment