welcome to "Journey to the center of the fairway". My new blog detailing my daily trials as I push towards achieving the elusive "scratch" handicap in golf! you will get detailed descriptions of my workouts, range time, distractions, round and tournament results and the like all throughout.
My Blog List
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Putting?? Why can't it be easy!?!?
FINALLY, after months of procrastinating, I've setup my putting rug in my apartment. found out that a putter can indeed make a dent in the wall when it is swung against it:) I'm still having trouble keeping the putter blade online through the swing. I think some alignment exercises are definitely in order during the holidays. Its a good thing my father putts left handed so I have something to practice with while I'm visiting. I'm looking forward to continuing my evolution in this game as 2010 arrives. New goals are set, the path has been established now all that is needed is the discipline to follow it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment