welcome to "Journey to the center of the fairway". My new blog detailing my daily trials as I push towards achieving the elusive "scratch" handicap in golf! you will get detailed descriptions of my workouts, range time, distractions, round and tournament results and the like all throughout.
My Blog List
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
never stop learning
I'm not sure what it is with my mental state that says, "hey, nice round of 77, now lets go get a lesson and fix things". I just feel that I can take my game to a much better level if I can just dedicate my time more efficiently than I have been. My practice sessions are becoming more strategic with the time allotted. I need to become more disciplined with my time and get back in the gym and eat right. If I'm not around a 3hdcp by the end of 2010 something is wrong. Next tournament is this Sunday, my goal for the tournament is to shoot 78-82. I feel that is a good score on a course I've never played and should be enough to win! stay tuned......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment